Tuesday, May 12, 2009

touchdown, turnaround, everything is safe and sound



hellogoodbye
was pretty sweet....they saved their two best-known songs for last. I got some video....



Yeah. My friends, plus boyfriends, went to Culver's beforehand and got delicious custard. We then caught some of the opener (This World Fair)



Also, Star Trak was AWESOMEEEEE (despite getting ditched by farmboy because he decided to go to an earlier showing with his friends at the last moment). I am definitely going to see it again when I have time. Which, let me check, will be....never. Maybe at the beach or something (sooo close!).

I'm half done with my easy paper, and about 1/20 done with my hard one. My presentation on Friday was okay...my partner kinda dropped the ball, but the discussion questions at the end were great. My favorite line (not to toot my own horn or anything): [on Jordan's diplomatic relations between both Israel and the Occupied Territories] "Yeah, they're kinda stuck between Iraq and a hard place." Ahahaha.

Farmboy is becoming an ebay entrepreneur. Or, at least, preparing to become one. Did you know that 500,000 Americans make their living solely off ebay? Me neither. The things you learn when you date an ebay entrepreneur....

1 comment: