Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Departing

This is my little piece of America. This is what I will be living out of for the next two years. My suitcases weigh under 80 pounds, combined. I have one carry-on and one personal item. My hairbrush and shampoo will find their way into the smaller suitcase, which is the only one I'll have access to until Christmas.

Freaking out a little.

I know it'll be a wonderful experience, but I'm going to miss everybody. A lot. And I'm sure I'll miss other things...like the oatmeal cream pies and favorite jeans that I wasn't able to pack. Like driving and Starbucks. Or my bed. Or a toilet with a seat on it.

I don't know what my internet situation's going to be like, but I'm sure I'll improve my blog updating record! It'd be hard to get much worse... ;)

Love,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. OMIGOSH you actually updated your blog! =P
    Have fun in Jordan!

    ReplyDelete